What New in version 18.104.22.168?
• The minimum requirements to run the program have changed. Windows XP is no longer supported. Minimum version of .Net Framework 4.5.1.
• The program now works correctly with the FIPS policy enabled.
• Now, when you launch it for the first time, the main program settings appear (Selecting a language/Setting the update check/Creating backup copies).
• UPD: In version "22.214.171.124" the functionality of checking for updates at startup has been restored, and now the program itself reboots after successful activation from the "Activation Center" window.
• UPD 2: In version "126.96.36.199" fixed settings for 1-Click mode and scheduled work.
• UPD 3: In version "188.8.131.52" Scheduled search has been fixed. The search is now works.
Attention! Registered users need to reactivate the program in the activation window. This will not affect the available activations in any way.
P.S: If your antivirus program reports that the program contains advertising or something else. Please contact the developers of your antivirus software and ask for clarification and specific evidence. They won't provide them to you.